Bicycles Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people who build and repair bicycles, people who train cycling, or commute on bicycles. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

anyone know where or how I can get a rubber insert for either presta or schrader head on my joe blow max floor pump? Just bought it and schrader head did NOT have an insert so it won't grab the valve. Is this a Topeak product? Would Topeak send me one?? Mike Cambridge, MA

share|improve this question
Have you tried Google? Eg:, near the bottom of the page. – Daniel R Hicks Jul 11 '12 at 18:58

A good bike shop that is a Topeak dealer will likely have parts for the pump. You can visit the Topeak: Where to Buy page to find dealers in your area. Or contact Customer Service - they may just send you the parts for a minimal shipping charge or free; other companies have done that for me in the past.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.