Bicycles Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people who build and repair bicycles, people who train cycling, or commute on bicycles. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is there some kind of ferrule(or similar) that can be used to fasten a hydraulic disc brake hose to the braze-ons of a frame that used to have v-brakes? The hose is to thin to stick to the braze-ons, so I need something that will keep it in place.

share|improve this question has an adapter that converts cable stops into hose clamps the part# BPC317673.

share|improve this answer
I think those are meant for smaller braze-ons than mine, where the hose is to thick to be inserted into the braze-on. I need something to make my hose thicker. – user1049697 Aug 26 '12 at 8:13

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.