Bicycles Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people who build and repair bicycles, people who train cycling, or commute on bicycles. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I found this item at an online shop, but can not find infomation about this product. Anyone knows this hub set? and any review infomation available there?

share|improve this question
Google gives at least a half-dozen hits, so presumably there is/was such a thing. – Daniel R Hicks Nov 23 '12 at 20:53
Indeed. There's one on eBay right now.… – PeteH Nov 24 '12 at 21:36
up vote 2 down vote accepted

I'm no expert on Shimano components, but according to Sheldon Brown and Velobase, there were many 32H hubs from the Shimano 600 series: "Shimano added the word 'Ultegra' to their 600 group set in 1988 with the introduction of the 6400 series groupset. Also often recognized by the tri-color stripe on many of the parts."

According to Velobase, this is a 32H Shimano 600 Ultegra hub. I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for. Here is another.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.