I saw a picture of a seatpost that I'd like to buy but cannot find after much browsing. Unfortunately I no longer have a photo but have this information about it. Can someone identify it?
- Black. Not sure if it was carbon or not.
- Had a stylized "C" on it.
- Was described as a Campagnolo C-Record seatpost (although I have never seen any Campy seatpost like this before).
- Traditional round (possibly 25mm) post which transitioned to an aero profile
- Saddle rail attachment was the most distinguishing feature. It was composed of what appeared to be disks with a concave furrow around their perimeter (like a clothline pulley) on either side of the post. The bottom of the saddle rails rested on this. Then there was some other type of attachment (was hard to see detail) on the upper side of each saddle rail.
It was a thing of beauty.