It would be helpful to have a collection of common head tube badges to aid in identifying bicycles.
- Include a photo! (Credit photo where appropriate)
- A brief summary of the logo: manufacture, area, date logo was used and on what bikes
- It is okay to give specific information such as an exact year and model of bicycle. As more users lend their expertise this information can be generalized.
- Edit previous answers: add different logos used by that manufacturer, improve summaries, etc.
- Even badges with the manufacturer clearly identified can be helpful (ie. for dating purposes or if someone is trying to match a silhouette or damaged badge).
- This Wikipedia page is a good resource to start with, but here we can add more information, such as when a badge was used and for what models.
Contents (as of 2/12/14):