I own two bikes:
- Giant Revolt 2: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/uk-ua/bikes/model/revolt.2/17270/72372/#specifications
- Giant Anyroad 2: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/uk-ua/bikes/model/anyroad.2/17256/72374/#specifications
Experimentally Revolt has a better roll than Anyroad. This really bugs me because:
- Anyroad has a stiffer fork.
- Anyroad tyre width 32, Revolt - 35.
- Revolt weights slightly more.
I've perfectly adjusted cones for Anyroad, experimented with tyre pressure, switched riders.
The only thing I didn't change is the hubs. Revolt has Formula [F] DC20 [R] DC22, alloy disc hub, double-sealed, Loose Ball Bearing, 32H. Anyroad has sort of noname Giant, [F]24h, [R]28h.
Does anyone know anything about this mysterious Giant hub? Could it be a culprit as the Formula hub gives better roll? Are there any other suggestions how to make Anyroad roll better?