I am looking for real life experiences with this race bike computer. I am not looking for specs from the manual or from the website.
I am considering buying this, I don't want the GPS computers, and I am not interested in plotting the results of a ride on my PC.
I like the ANT+ compatibility.
- Battery life, how long can you use it without changing batteries?
- Robustness, can it handle shocks, rain, dirt, ...
- Reliability, does it keep working or does it stall from time to time?
- Accuracy, is it good enough?
- User friendly? is the computer easy to manipulate during rides?
So would you buy it again or are there better alternatives?