Tag Info

New answers tagged


take a sparkplug 3/4 make sure that the back willfit inside the freewheel of the cog and no axle is there it might need a little hammer tap to get the six sided part down in there make sure u dont mind scratching outside of socket then u need a pipe wrench or good table vise and grip socket turning wheel counter clockwise for it to thread off the hub..


If it screws on then it is a freewheel not a cassette. They are not the same. There is a link in my comment. Your spacer kit with one sprocket was probably for cassette / freehub. It is not going to work. I suspect you can find a freewheel single speed conversion. You need a single speed freewheel - not a sprocket and a lockring.

Top 50 recent answers are included