Tag Info

New answers tagged


I had the same problem with my current MTB - I talked to the guy at my favorite LBS (I have a number of specialist but large chain bike shops close by, hes a small operator), and told him what I wanted (He stocked the brand, not the model, and it was end of season so stocks were short supply). I had seen it on the internet for a significant discount, told ...


You don't owe the bike shop your business. What I feel is not right is to use the bike shop for sizing or advice then go and buy it online to save a few dollars. Consider the bike shop is the final point of assembly. If the bike shop will order it for you then you basically get a free tune up. Give the bike shop a chance to quote a number and if you can ...

Top 50 recent answers are included