Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


You likely want a floor (track) pump - something that looks like this: (Image from here) Most good floor (track) pumps have support for both Presta and Schrader valves, usually through two opposite ends of the chuck: (Image from here) If your pump only supports Schrader valves but you have a Presta valve, you can go to your bike shop and buy an ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible