Tag Info

New answers tagged


Depending on your rim (bore diameter) you don't have the choice unless you are willing to tweak your bike a bit (or use an adapter). Cross-Country or Marathon Hardtails and racing bicycles usually use Presta aka Sclaverand or French Valve (at least we call it like that in Germany). This type of valve opens when you put the pump on it (after you opened the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included