Tag Info

New answers tagged


I have used both presta and shrader valves, like neither. I go for Blitz/Dunlop. Easier to use than both others. https://ximaar.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/fietsventiel.jpg?w=466&h=292 Maybe it is just a case of what you are used to, but I think the Dunlop least fussy, easiest to use and least likely to fail.

Top 50 recent answers are included