I'm a Computer (Web) Programmer/Analyst based in Anchorage, AK and Minneapolis, MN. I use (among other things) ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
I build things. Bicycles, computers, websites, guitars, cars, motorcycles, sound sytems... lots of things.
- Resume: http://ericmenze.com
- Personal Website: http://ehryk.com
- Pause your videos at specific locations: http://pauseforlater.com
- Calculate and build spoked bicycle wheels: http://wheelspoking.com
- See activity specific analysis of your GPX Files: http://gpxdataanalyzer.com
- Tool to open command/powershell prompts from any location (Windows): https://github.com/Ehryk/ContextMenuTools
28 What is the hand gesture for “I'm sorry”? jun 27 '12
12 Why is BMX gearing so low aug 10 '12
12 Can I use a shock pump to inflate a tube? feb 27 '13
7 Why do shock pumps use a Schrader valve? feb 28 '13
7 Using Anti Seize in place of Grease apr 13 '12