|visits||member for||2 years, 3 months|
|seen||Jan 10 '13 at 16:50|
I am a professional software developer, working as a freelancer since 1987. My primary programming languages comprise C++, Java, SQL and various scripting languages (shell, perl, awk, ...).
- What is a Lambda?
- use goto. it's clean and simple.
- Group and rank result set, then select top 10 per group
- Managing CSS Explosion
- Howto PHP-Intl
- Howto trace and profile a bash script
- Don't parse [X]HTML with regex
- CSS - What actually is clearfix?
- How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid font files?
- Restricting eval() to a narrow scope
- In binary notation, what is the meaning of the digits after the radix point “.”?
- How can you represent inheritance in a database?
- What is early and late binding?
- Git workflow
- Recursive SQL, traversing tree-like table
- What can I use to profile C++ code in Linux? [closed]
- Explain awk command
|bio||website||olafdietsche.de||visits||member for||2 years, 3 months|
|location||Germany||seen||Jan 10 '13 at 16:50|