It's supposed to be on the outer casing (according to the shimano manual) but the Tricross has internal cable routing.

Anyone know where it is? I really don't see it but I might be being a bit simple.

  • Have you looked for an inline adjuster? It looks like a bump somewhere in the cable housing. Usually between the bars and the frame
    – mikes
    Dec 4, 2012 at 23:50
  • I'd look for an adjuster on the shifter or on the derailer. Dec 4, 2012 at 23:53
  • It is on neither the shifter nor the derailleur. Would the inline adjuster be the seemingly useless piece of grey plastic that, in this case says jagwire on it? Dec 5, 2012 at 11:18

1 Answer 1


With out a photo it is hard to tell. Jagwire does make inline adjusters. They have different types, that adjust differently. Check the Jagwire website or ask at the LBS where you got the bike for assistance.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.