I have a steel bike with handlebars that are about half as thick as today's bikes. Where can I find a computer mount for these bars or should I just use some type of spacer? Thanks!

  • 4
    Pieces of old inner tube work well for this task. Sep 5 '13 at 20:12

Most computer mounts come with plastic spacers that can be placed between the hard plastic mount and the handlebar. If yours didn't come with that, I have used Athletic tape to build up the bars to the point where the mount will grip the bars adequately.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.