I'm 183 cm / 100 kg (220 lbs) and was thinking of buying a bike. I was looking at the following models:
Trek Bike 7.4FX (http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/city/fitness/fx/7_4_fx/)
Giant Escape RX3 (http://giant.co.jp/giant12/bike_datail.php?p_id=00000044&action=outline)
- Are these two models strong enough to hold me?
- I am planning to ride the bike on roads only, but maybe a dirt road or a road with cracks or even holes once in a while. Are the tires strong enough?
- The tires are 700-32C. Can I say the wider the tire the stronger?
- I am not sure about the absolute weight limit. Can you find it? Is it 125 kg / 275 lbs? (Maybe I want to put some stuff on it. That's why I'm asking.)
- If I need a weight limit to up to 136 kg / 300 lbs, do I need to consider a mountain bike?
Thanks in advance ...