I recently found this in my cycling shirt. I don't know where it came from, and what it is used for. It reads "Simson" on the other side, but I have no clue what I could use it for. Does it have anything to do with spokes?

Simson tool

  • 7
    Looks like a (very cheap) spoke wrench to me. May 26, 2015 at 17:09
  • In that case I would guess that it may have been part of a repair set in a small box.
    – Willeke
    May 26, 2015 at 20:22

1 Answer 1


It's a spoke wrench.

Similar to this one:



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.