I know you can use a junction port (ie: SM-JC41 Internal Junction Box B) for this, but are there any Male to Female extension cables?

Root Cause: R600 to 5 port junction for a TT setup near the base lever (Magura's so can't use the standard integrated TT brake/shifter)

2 Answers 2


No, there are not any male-to-female "extension" wires available for the Shimano Di2 E-Tube system. You can use a junction as you said, or you can use the two-port ANT module. You could also modify an E-Tube wire to lengthen it yourself, if you are handy with a soldering iron.


Extension (Male/Female) wires are now available since a few weeks. You can ask your reseller, they are not on general availability yet. I got one of them because I moved my aerobars forward and needed some more length


  • Welcome to Bicycles! Thanks for answering one of our questions. We recommend that new members take the tour to make best use of the site, and since you're answering, How to Answer will be helpful also. Again, welcome
    – andy256
    Commented Dec 22, 2016 at 12:29
  • Can you provide a link to an example of an extension cable that's now available? Thanks.
    – SSilk
    Commented Dec 22, 2016 at 18:59

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.