Anyone know who makes these and which model it is? In the middle of the pedal I can kind of make out "C (possibly, not 100% sure)" "ARV" "E (also not 100% sure, just guessing)".pedals


1 Answer 1


Looks like a pair of Forté Carve pedals. Forté is a house brand of Performance Bicycles. I checked their website, but this particular model of pedal doesn't appear to be available any longer.

enter image description here

(photo from College Tri blog)

Here's another photo that shows the "CARVE" logo with the stylyized "V" engraved into the cross piece that matches the letters you found on your pedals:

enter image description here

(photo from mtbr.com)


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.