A while ago I came across a website that did touchup pens for a catalogue of old bikes, but I can't seem to find it now. I have a specific old bike that I want to check if they have, before I go to the auto-shop.

  • It may help if you state the model and year of bike you have. If you take the bike into a shop that sells paint, they may have a color matcher (eg a Pantone) which you can aim at the bike and get a color code. But in all likelihood, the paint touchup pen you use will be automotive (just getting the color right is the hard part).
    – Batman
    Commented Mar 27, 2016 at 5:46

1 Answer 1


Gunnar bikes have a selection of touch up paint for classic bikes.

They also have great information on how to use it, and what results can be realistically expected. :)


ColorRite also has a wide range of paint touch up pens available.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.