- It's a five speed with a Nervar crankset
- The rear derailleur is a Huret Allivet
- The single friction shifter lever is located on the downtube
- Remnants of a "Made in France" sticker cling to life close to said shifter
- It has a headbadge that is duplicated on the top tube of an illustration of a gentleman racing a bike with the words "Tour de France" hanging in the upper left corner. The illustration is cartoonish almost in an Archie style.
I've sent emails, taken the bike to more shops than most will see in a lifetime and have strained my eyeballs to no end looking through google images in an attempt to give my daily a proper id. Here's what we know:
Has anyone ever seen one of these bikes? Does anyone know what company or manufacturer made this bike?