I'm a long time ultra-runner turned triathlete so please bear with me. I'm looking to upgrade to Shimano Ultegra 11sp components and currently I'm running on the stock components which are Shimano 105's 11sp. I'm riding a Fuji Norcom straight which is their performance tri bike. I just want to make sure that I purchase the correct parts ahead of time so I can take them all in to get installed on my bike. I have the following parts needed on my checklist and want to make sure I have everything before making this purchase. If you see that I need anything would you please let me know? Thanks!
- I wont need to buy front or rear calipers because I have trp brakes which are hidden behind the fork and the backside of the frame. I also wont need the levers because I have vision shifters on the ends of my aero bars.
- I will need the Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed rear derailleur
- I have a choice between the GS Medium Cage Rear Derailleur 11-speed or the Short Cage Derailleur and am not sure what the differences are. Any help here?
- Ultegra 6800 crankset 11-speed
- Ultegra 6800 11-speed cassette
- Ultegra 6800 SM-bottom bracket
- Shimano 11-speed inner chainring bolt set
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 outer chainring bolt & cap set
Anything else you all see? I'm purchasing from this site: http://www.trisports.com/shimano-ultegra-6800.html