I have destroyed the clamp that connects the seatpost with the saddle on my Mekk.

The seatpost is Saturae.

Can someone tell me what type of clamp i need and where I can get it? Its a one bolt seat post and a standard rail saddle.


closed as too broad by Criggie, andy256, mattnz, Benzo, jimchristie Aug 2 '16 at 12:19

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 3
    You need to provide a picture. Some Saturae posts appear to be bog-standard, others appear to have a specialized clamp. (At the very least visit your local bike shop and ask if they have something that fits.) – Daniel R Hicks Jul 16 '16 at 22:03
  • Voting to close as too broad, we need pictures. Will retract vote if you add photos. – Criggie Jul 17 '16 at 1:41
  • It's probably best to contact Saturae if its not a standard (non-suspension, non-dropper, etc.) seatpost and get a replacement part. If it is a standard seatpost, you can just pickup a replacement seatpost for probably cheaper -- last one I bought was some cheap Kalloy one which was like 15 bucks at my LBS. – Batman Jul 17 '16 at 5:45
  • Thanks guys. Going to buy another seatpost of the same diameter, – Chris Jul 18 '16 at 12:59