I'm going to travel in Italy by bike for 1 month, from the north (Venice) to the south (Sicilian) and back to Rome.
I'm not professional, but also not a beginner. I need some help information about my route.
- Can you recommend some popular routes and camping stations in Italy?
- In northern Italy (Verona, Venice, and so on)
- Near Rome, the capital of Italy
- Route from east to west side of Apennines
- On Sicilian
- Are there any sites with roadmaps you recommend? Can you recommend some specific map creators (not GPS, unfortunately), and where can I buy such maps.
- Is there any preferred way to travel with bicycles then we are not using them (on train, on bus or something)?