I have heard about Chinese road group sets that imitates Shimano and SRAM products, but I have not being able to find where to buy them.

closed as off-topic by Criggie, Batman, andy256, Móż, mattnz Aug 8 '16 at 4:14

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking product/service/learning material recommendations or item valuations are off-topic because they tend to become obsolete quickly. Instead describe the situation or specific problem you are trying to solve, or try chatting about it in The Velodrome." – Criggie, Batman, andy256, Móż, mattnz
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Microshift (Taiwan) sells Shimano-compatible shifters and derailleurs. But only a few manufacturers use their stuff in the US (primarily for bar-end shifters). I'd guess that direct clones which may be on the Chinese market would likely fall afoul a lot of country's IP laws. – Batman Aug 5 '16 at 20:05
  • I use Microshift STI shifters, derailleurs on my commuter and like them a great deal. The only negative is that they are loud when they shift. But I liken it to a transmission in a big truck than that of a sports car. Fun and affordable. You can find them easily in eBay. – user26705 Aug 5 '16 at 20:10
  • You also may be able to find them on that Alibaba web site, however i have heard a lot of mixed things about it. Some people got things in a week, some in 6 months cause it got held up at customs. I have never personally ordered anything from it but know several people who have with good results. – Nate W Aug 5 '16 at 20:23
  • Plus, if you buy something on alibaba, chances are its a knockoff anyway. – Batman Aug 5 '16 at 21:17
  • Sounds like exactly what he was looking for! :P @Batman – Nate W Aug 5 '16 at 22:43

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.