Where can i find a replacement for the metal part (at the end of the 24 inch hose) that clamps around the valve stem, for an old Schwinn floor pump (30 years?)?

  • 2
    It sounds like you're talking about the chuck. I'd guess if you can't find a suitable replacement on ebay, you'd replace the chuck with another manufacturer's chuck whose hose has the same diameter (or maybe even replace the entire hose with another manufacturer's hose). – Batman Jul 29 '17 at 14:30
  • Specifically I dunno - but +1 to you for maintaining and refurmishing rather than simply replacing. – Criggie Jul 30 '17 at 9:20
  • A couple of years back I purchased a replacement hose assembly for a different pump. Some are fairly generic. – Daniel R Hicks Jul 30 '17 at 12:52

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.