I came across the 2018 Specialized Diverge road bike. What is the little black piece attached to the downtube and seat tubes?

enter image description here

  • and I bet it costs a lot! I have my tools in a small triangle frame bag that hangs inside the main triangle straight behind the headset. Can even be accessed while riding. For me, weight-forward was more use than weight low.
    – Criggie
    Sep 13 '17 at 0:30

It looks like a SWAT box (tube, co2, levers and multitool) see https://www.cyclingabout.com/2018-specialized-diverge-light-touring-bikes https://www.topvelo.fr/documents/Image/specialized-diverge-2018-12.jpg from https://www.topvelo.fr/actualite-materiel-velo-nouveau-specialized-diverge-serieusement-rapide-serieusement-fun-3-993.html

  • Spot on. Specialized make them for a few of their road bikes
    – Chris H
    Sep 13 '17 at 6:29

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.