Please help me identify this tandem bicycle. Here's what I know:
- I'm pretty sure it's not a Schwinn, as all Schwinn bikes had straight frames without curves.
- From what I can tell, Hawthorne used the same skip-tooth sprocket on Hawthorne bikes until the early 1950s.
- It has lines like a Colton, but I can't find out if Colton made a tandem that front steer only.
- The serial number has been painted over/obscured.
- Seats not original.
- It has fenders, not shown.
(Not for sale at the moment.)