I recently picked up a box-lot of Industry Nine parts, including the items pictured. They are 92mm wide, and of varying diameters. Could someone please tell me what they are, and what they are used for?

Thanks very much, Norm

Industry Nine parts

  • 'picked up' meaning? :-/ – Carel May 11 '18 at 16:35
  • Lot won at a local auction. – Norm May 12 '18 at 2:04

Flangeless front hub shells.

Standard OLD for front hubs is 100mm - which these would be with bearings and axle installed.

The array of holes at each end are for attaching spokes.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.