enter image description here

enter image description here

enter image description here

I'm confused with this, the lugs in this bike look identical with another Concorde but the tubing sticker clearly says "Reynolds". (Concorde only uses Colombus, right?)

| improve this question | | | | |
  • 1
    Is the reynolds sticker on top of the clear coat or under the clear coat? IE can you feel the edge of it with your finger nail? The logo looks right on the downtube. – Criggie May 29 '18 at 8:01
  • 1
    Searching suggests that Concorde is a Dutch brand who definitely used colombus but there were some vague mentions of a Canadian version from CCM which used the same name and was made from Reynolds tube. However googling "CCM Concorde" shows quite a different logo. Puzzling. Could it have been repainted with the wrong logo/sticker? – Criggie May 29 '18 at 8:05

I have a 1990s Concorde Americas that has Tange tubing. I bought it when it was just a couple of years old.

| improve this answer | | | | |
  • 1
    congratulations on your bike. How does this answer the OP's question? – Mike Jun 18 '18 at 7:01
  • Please brows our tour to learn how the site works. You've made the common error of assuming this is a chat forum, whereas SE is a Q&A forum. Your answer doesn't attempt to answer the question. Could you please use EDIT to tell the Original Poster if their pictures resemble your one at all? That would increase the relevancy. – Criggie Jun 18 '18 at 11:21
  • OP asked if Concorde exclusively used Columbus tube sets, evidence of a bike built with a Tange tube set speaks to that. – Argenti Apparatus Jun 18 '18 at 14:49

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.