I have a Vantara GT 6061 aluminum bike and I lost the front wheel. Where can I get a replacement?
The simple answer is: any good bike store. You may not be able to get an exact match for the hub and rim GT used origigally, but you will be able to get a wheel that is functionally identical.
If you understand bicycle wheel standards, you could source a replacement wheel from an online store for little less cost, but if you do not, it's much easier to have a local bike store advise you.
A quick google for "Vantara GT 6061 specs" returns this sports shop which says
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Hub (F): Formula Alloy 28h with QR
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 700x28c
- Tektro RX-1 Brakes
So your front wheel needs to have
- Quick Release axle to match the frame mounts
- a 700c wheel (which is "622" in modern wheel sizing"
- a rim width of 15/17/19mm
- a 28mm tyre (because that will fit inside your frame)
- A RIM BRAKE track around the outside (ie it must not be a disk brake only wheel)
So the wheel is 700c, the tyre is 28-622, and the axle must be a QR.
I can't tell if its a Presta or Schrader valve, probably the former. You can look at the valve on your back wheel to see which it is.
I also can't advise on how many spokes your wheel needs. The original spec was 28 spokes, but you could choose to have more or fewer. Doesn't really matter unless you're a bigger rider where more spokes is better.