My bike came with this plastic bracket thing that holds the fender to the fork arch. It's very convenient and now I want to buy another one. Unfortunately, I cannot find this part anywhere online, and I don't even know what it's called. I tried searching for obvious things like "fender fork clip" but no results.

Does this thing have an official name? Do you know where I can get one?

this thing

  • That is fairly specific to that fender and, possibly, that fork. Unless you can get one from the manufacturer, your best bet is to check your local hardware store for a cable clamp (of the type used to attach a wire to a wall) that seems to fit. Feb 17, 2019 at 20:55
  • 3
    I see possibly 3D printing in your future.... Measure it with calipers, design it in a CAD software, and print it. Improve the design, print another, and iterate.
    – Criggie
    Feb 18, 2019 at 3:13
  • 1
    I'm pretty sure the name of that part is "plastic bracket thing that holds the fender to the fork arch". You had that right!
    – Gabriel
    Feb 18, 2019 at 14:37

1 Answer 1


You could try finding the fender online, and then see what parts come with it.

  • This is an OEM fender, it's not sold online. Feb 17, 2019 at 22:03
  • @DmitriNesteruk my bad... Feb 17, 2019 at 22:17
  • 2
    Then the parts are presumably specific to that fender and also not sold online. Have you tried asking the shop you bought the bike from? Feb 17, 2019 at 23:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.