I need help with identification. I really like the style of the bike, but can't find any information about it. Does anyone know ?
I think its strikingly similar to a VanMoof Electric S or an S2 bike.
- Note the panel in the forward part of the top tube but aft of the headtube.
- Crankset and Mudguards are very similar to the VanMoof pictured
- The name "alex" is some aftermarket decal and a distraction.
- Its likely a European bike or design, because it has a front dynamo hub to make electricity while riding, and permanently fixed lights.
- The grey bracket on the seat tube is a holder for a kids seat. Personally I'd recommend a different style, but that's my preference.
- That front basket must be some kind of optional add-on made for the bike. It clearly fastens to the elongated "prow-tube" (?) and relocates or duplicates the on-board integrated front light.
They're pretty pricey electric bikes overall, with a strong hipster appeal.