The choices from local bike stores:
- Used 2015 Cannondale SL 29 - 2 (Women's) - $750
- 2019 Haro Doublepeak 27.5 Trail - $760
- 2018 Specialized Pitch Comp 27.5 (Women's) -$700
- 2019 Specialized Rockhopper Sport 29 - $710
- 2019 Trek Roscoe 6 - $800
Also, my local bike stores probably have all other common models of Trek bikes if there is a different one you think would be better. I'm also not opposed to ordering a bike online, if there is a better option.
I don't have much experience mountain biking, I currently have a 2005 Fuji Nevada hybrid bike that I've done some light mountain biking with.
I am a 5'8" male. I don't have any issue with buying a women's bike though.
From these options, I'm currently leaning towards the used Cannondale SL 29, but like I said, I'm not very knowledgeable.
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!!