enter image description hereCan anyone from the pictures identify this specilized frame? Im assuming its a Specialized FSR of some description as its been re-stickered at some point? Serial number has been sprayed over so cant really tell. Any help is appreciated.

Regards Lukeenter image description here

enter image description here

  • Looks like an earlier Specialized FSR stuntjumper.
    – Dan K
    Sep 30, 2019 at 19:12

1 Answer 1


A Specialized FSR XC between 2005 and 2008. See the Blue Book for variants on the pierced and forged seat tube style.

Note: That’s a really low end shock on the bike. Unless Specialized did a budget coil shock for really low end versions for some markets I’m guessing that’s a replacement. The original air shock on my 2006 FSR XC Comp wore through and I had find a replacement.

  • Brilliant. Thanks for the information just did want to mislead anyone.
    – davisl
    Oct 1, 2019 at 21:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.