Can anyone tell me where I can find to buy the plastic insert from the wheelguard?enter image description here


For completeness - this is a part custom to your brand and model of frame. It doesn't seem to be related to your choice of wheel skewer.

So your best option is to contact the manufacturer of your frame directly, or their authorised agents in your area.

Based on the linked question, you have a Canyon Commuter, and their contact information for you is based in Koblenz, Germany. https://www.canyon.com/en-ro/contact/ You can use telephone, live chat, or email.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.