I bought a used frame without a derailer. What type will I be able to use? I would like to switch to trigger shifters and a good quality derailer. See photos.enter image description here

enter image description here

  • Concur on the duplicate. @paul don't take it personally that this question gets closed as a dupe - but the answer on the other question describes exactly the claw-hanger you need. I'm guessing the PO of this frame used an Internal gear hub, or a singlespeed setup cos I can see where the wheel nut has bitten into the frame.
    – Criggie
    Jun 4, 2020 at 5:27


Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.