I'm trying to find a hand pump that will fit the top tube of the frame, In the model manual attached is the Bike pump that says 'Zefal Competition HP pump' however could i use a standard 'Frame Pump' to fit into the holder shown in the second photo?

Peugeot Savoie

enter image description here

  • Please do not ask for a shoping recommendation for a particular type. I thing this could be phrased more generally about the properties of pumps that can be carried that way.
    – Vladimir F
    Aug 30 '20 at 11:10
  • Hi, Thanks for the Recommendation, what would be a better way of phrasing this? Aug 30 '20 at 11:38
  • 3
    Looks like a standard "frame pump" to me. You just need to match the length. Aug 30 '20 at 12:10
  • Will any standard 'Frame Pump' fit in the second photo holder? Aug 30 '20 at 14:40
  • 1
    A standard frame pump is designed to fit such a bracket. There are some (especially shorter ones) that come with brackets which you strap onto the top tube, and a few other configurations. Aug 30 '20 at 15:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.