I'm building a bike from old bikeparts, but i've got a problem. The part that connects the derailleur with the frame doesn't fit, and I thought I would find something on chainreactions, but I can't see anything. Any suggestion?

  • Pictures would probably help. Jun 10, 2012 at 8:40
  • Pictures would definitely help. It's hard to guess what you mean by "the part that connects the derailleur with the frame." The hanger? The bolt that goes into the hanger?
    – jimchristie
    Jun 12, 2012 at 23:49

1 Answer 1


2 suggestions.

  1. Only change the derailleur, since the new frame should have its own derailleur hanger.

  2. derailleurhanger.com

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.