Skip to main content

New answers tagged

4 votes

Do I need end caps when using downtube barrel adjusters?

I would use a ferrule (end cap, as you call it, also refers to the little piece that gets crimped on to the end of inner cable after excess length is trimmed off. "Cable end cap" is how it's ...
Jeff's user avatar
  • 10.8k

Top 50 recent answers are included