Skip to main content

New answers tagged

4 votes

Tube terminology for tandems

Saying that there is a standard is a stretch. The tubes that are common to tandem and single could be called "standard." Head tube Down tube Seat stay Chain stay Then things start to vary. ...
David D's user avatar
  • 21.5k

Top 50 recent answers are included